BelGioioso Romano Cheese and 34° Crispbread Meatballs
The Lady is really good about using ingredients she has in the kitchen rather than rushing off to Freddy’s every time The Man issues a last-minute special dinner request. Last night it was “Just some good ole spaghetti and meatballs”. The Lady headed to the laptop and found the above referenced recipe and adapted it as follows:
- Extra Virgin Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 2 Ounces 34° Sesame Crispbread Crackers
- 2 Ounces 34° Cracked Pepper Crispbread Crackers
- 4 large eggs
- 6 ounces grated BelGioioso Romano
- 3 ounces grated Sweet Mayan onion
- 2 ounces finely diced fresh garlic
- 2 ounces finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Roll meatballs loosely about the size of a golf ball.
Heat saucepan to medium heat.
Add EVOO to saucepan.
Add meatballs to EVOO and brown well without over cooking.
Serve with your favorite pasta and simple marinara sauce.