All you have to do is be one of the first three persons to answer the following questions from last Sunday’s interview with Award-Winning Cheesemaker, Ivan Gligora:
1. What milk is used to make Paski Sir?
2. What award did Sirana Gligora Paski Sir win at the 2010 World Cheese Awards?
3. How old was the submitted cheese that won this award?
4. Ivan had another career dream before becoming a cheesemaker. What was it?
5. How is Cazu Marzu made? Where can you buy it (Cazu Marzu) in the USA?
Please submit your answers via email with your name to spauldingthecheesemonger (@) gmail.com.
Deadline for submission is Saturday, September 29, 2012 6PM (PDT). Winners will be announced on Sunday, September 30th.
For more information regarding Cromade, please visit their website by clicking here.
For more information about Ivan and the Gligora Dairy, please visit their website by clicking here.
Our thanks to Ivan, Gligora Dairy, Cromade, Inc. and especially Simon Kerr, Head of Marketing for Sirana Gligora, for making this interview and giveaway possible,