As many of you know, for more than a year I have been in Georgia caring for my aging parents. Sadly my father passed away in June and recently my mom, who has many ails of the aged, broke her hip… this has slowed down my posting and I apologize…
Looking forward to 2016… interviews will continue and I still have a stack of cheeses to review… always new cheeses to taste and review…
In 2015, these were the Top Ten viewed pages:
- Beer/Cheese/Food Pairings
- 281 Cheeses You Should Know
- The Eight Basic Families of Cheese
- Wine/Cheese Pairings
- Study Suggestions to Increase Your Cheese IQ
- 210 Terms to Know to Increase Your Cheese IQ
- 165 More Cheeses to Know
- List of Raw Milk Cheeses
- Hard Spirits/Cheese Pairings
- Marcella’s Cheese Profiles for the American Cheese Society’s “Cheese Bytes” Newsletter
Interviews will continue through 2016… sometimes, they will be “stand-alone” and sometimes they will be presented as round-table discussions with several Cheese Professionals answering the same question. Those participating include Cheesemakers, ACS CCPs™,Cheesemongers and Cheese Professionals and Experts who contribute to this Wonderful World we call “Cheese”.
List of 2015 Cheese Professionals.
List of all Cheese Professionals Bios.
Please “Like” MarcellaTheCheesemonger Page on FaceBook.
Studying for one of the 2016 ACS CCP™ exams? Simply want to know more about cheese? Please join our Cheese Study Group at Facebook!!!